Why does the stainless steel heat exchange tube rust after a long time of use? In fact, it is inseparable from these reasons!
1. Responsibility of the pipeline factory: the welding seam of the pipeline factory is rough, and the black line will rust.
2. Responsibility of the distributor: The distributor does not pay attention to the maintenance of the pipeline during transportation, then the chemical products that will be polluted and corroded in the pipeline are mixed or transported in rainy days, and the two water seeps into the packaging film, which will cause the heat exchange tube to rust .
3. Responsibility of the steel mill: The spalling and trachoma of the steel strip will cause the heat exchange tube to rust, including unqualified raw materials will also cause rust.
4. The responsibility of the rolling mill: the annealed steel strip becomes black, and the ammonia leakage of the perforated furnace lining will cause rust.
5. Responsibility of the processor: When the processing manufacturer cuts stainless steel or iron during production, iron filings will be splashed on the surface of the steel pipe, causing rust.
6. Responsibility for environmental use: Cleaning stainless steel with corrosive chemical products in highly polluted areas (such as seashores, chemical plants, brick factories, electroplating pickling plants, water plants, sewage treatment plants, etc.) will easily cause rust.
Therefore, skilled personnel should be required to conduct in-depth investigation and research, and the division of labor should be reasonable. It is reasonable who should be responsible for their own problems.