Do you know how to buy stainless steel instrument tube? When we choose stainless steel instrument tubes, we don’t place an order immediately after comparing the price. Nowadays, the stainless steel instrument tubes on the market are difficult to distinguish between genuine and fake, and many materials are impure. Therefore, in order to buy satisfactory and qualified products, the skills of purchasing are also very important.
Below, Mingxin Stainless Steel will teach you the purchasing skills of stainless steel instrument tubes, let’s learn together!
1. When choosing stainless steel instrument tubes, we should first think of the purpose of purchasing stainless steel instrument tubes and the environment in which they are used, so that we will not buy the wrong model.
2. The material of the stainless steel instrument tube should meet the standard. Take 304 stainless steel as an example:
(1) Test with acid reagent. After waiting for 30 seconds, if the material does not change color, it will be 304. If it is 201 stainless steel, the color will turn black.
(2) Check whether there is “304” steel stamp material on the surface of the stainless steel instrument tube, and ask the merchant for a product quality certificate.
(3) Compare the price. If the price of 304 material is lower than the general price of 301 material on the market, it should be noted that other materials may be counterfeit.
(4) If it is purchased in large quantities, samples should be sent to the national authoritative testing center for chemical analysis.
3. Check whether the outer surface and inner wall of the stainless steel instrument tube are smooth and bright, and whether the thickness is uniform.
4. You should choose excellent products that have been evaluated by the Bureau of Quality and Technical Supervision to purchase.
5. When purchasing, try to choose rolled pipes with double skins, pits and rolling green lines, especially check whether the inner surface of the pipe is smooth.
These methods can help us better identify materials and quality.