If the stainless steel heat exchange tube is not properly operated during use, it may cause some safety hazards, such as fire.
Zhejiang Mingxin Stainless Steel Co., Ltd. is a modern stainless steel pipeline system manufacturing enterprise integrating scientific research, production and sales. The company adopts advanced, efficient and mature production management mode. Leading materials for the production of high-quality stainless steel, to provide reliable and safe stainless steel pipes and pipe fittings for global users.
Below, Mingxin Stainless Steel will find out for you the main points that will lead to safety hazards of stainless steel heat exchange tubes:
1. If it is baked at high temperature for a long time, it is easy to ignite the combustibles on the finished heat exchange tube or the nearby combustibles.
2. If the heating wire without a plug is inserted into the socket, it will cause a short circuit of the wire.
3. If the heating wire is found to be aging and damaged, it should be replaced in time.
4. When the operator leaves the work site for a long time, he should unplug the finished heat exchange tube in time, otherwise it may cause a fire due to the increase in temperature.
5. In the event of a power outage, unplug the power immediately to avoid forgetting afterwards or causing unnecessary fires.
We should all pay attention to these situations.