As a heat exchange element of heat exchanger, stainless steel heat exchange tube has good corrosion resistance, heat resistance, low temperature strength and mechanical properties, so how much do you know about the details of the processing of stainless steel heat exchange tubes? The following is introduced by Mingxin Stainless Steel!
Zhejiang Mingxin Stainless Steel Co., Ltd. is a modern stainless steel pipeline system manufacturing enterprise integrating scientific research, production and sales. The company adopts advanced, efficient and mature production management mode. Leading materials for the production of high-quality stainless steel, to provide reliable and safe stainless steel pipes and pipe fittings for global users.
1. The original parts adopt grooved plastic-coated pipe fittings
2. The length of the connecting pipe section should be the net length between the two ports of the pipe section minus 6mm-8mm material, the gap between each interface should be 3mm-4mm, and the steel stamp number should be stamped.
3. Cut the stainless steel heat exchange tube by machine, the section should be perpendicular to the axis of the tube, and the range deviation standard:
① When the pipe diameter is less than or equal to 100mm, the deviation is less than or equal to 1mm
② When pipe diameter > 125mm, deviation ≤ 1.5mm
4. The end face of the outer wall of the wear-resistant steel-plastic composite pipe should be machined with rounded corners of 1/2 wall thickness.
5. Use a special rolling grooving machine for grooving:
① When grooving, the pipe section should be kept horizontal, and the front of the steel pipe and the grooving machine should be 90°.
②The process of grooving should be carried out slowly, and the groove depth should meet the specified requirements.
6. The outer end that contacts the rubber sealing ring should be smooth and flat, and there should be no burrs that would scratch the rubber ring or affect the seal.
These detailed requirements need to be paid attention to during the processing of stainless steel heat exchange tubes.