Zhejiang Mingxin Stainless Steel Co., Ltd. is a modern stainless steel pipeline system manufacturing enterprise integrating scientific research, production and sales. The company adopts advanced, efficient and mature production management mode. Leading materials for the production of high-quality stainless steel, to provide reliable and safe stainless steel pipes and pipe fittings for global users.
The stainless steel heat exchange tube is a component used in the heat exchanger. It is placed in the cylinder and used for heat exchange between two media. Today, Mingxin will share with you the seven advantages of the stainless steel heat exchange tube.
(1) High heat transfer efficiency
Because the gas on both sides of the heat exchanger flows outside the tube, fins can be installed outside the stainless steel heat exchange tube on both sides to increase the heat exchange area, which is used to make up for the weakness of the low heat transfer coefficient of the gas.
(2) Small pressure loss
Because the fluid flows outside the pipe, the flow resistance is small and the pressure loss is also small, which can reduce the power consumption of the fan.
(3) Because of its reliable operation and no moving parts, there is no additional power consumption.
(4) The unit heat exchange area is large, the structure is compact, and the passage is simple.
(5) No mixed pollution occurs. The middle partition can be used to effectively isolate the two fluids, and when the requirements are high, two layers of partitions can be used to completely avoid the problem of lateral mixing and pollution.
(6) The size range is large, and it can be made into standard stainless steel pipe fittings, which can change the direction of the fluid and is easy to use.
(7) Low maintenance cost, no wearing parts; simple and reliable sealing, easy to clean.
Combining the above advantages, stainless steel heat exchange tubes are widely used in industrial waste heat recovery, which is one of the important means to save energy consumption.