Zhejiang Mingxin Stainless Steel Co., Ltd. is a modern stainless steel pipeline system manufacturing enterprise integrating scientific research, production and sales. The company adopts advanced, efficient and mature production management mode. Leading materials for the production of high-quality stainless steel, to provide reliable and safe stainless steel pipes and pipe fittings for global users.
There are also many requirements that need to be paid attention to in the processing of stainless steel heat exchange tubes. See Mingxin for details.
1. Select grooved plastic-coated pipe fittings as the original.
2. The length of the connecting pipe section should be the net length between the two ports of the pipe section minus 6-8mm material, and the gap between all the joints should be 3-4mm, and the steel stamp number should be stamped.
3. Using the mechanical cutting method, the section should be perpendicular to the axis of the pipe, and the allowable deviation range standard:
①When the pipe diameter is ≤100mm, the deviation is ≤1mm
② When the pipe diameter > 125mm, the deviation is ≤ 1.5mm
4. The end face of the outer wall of the wear-resistant steel-plastic composite pipe should be rounded with 1/2 wall thickness by machining.
5. Use a special rolling grooving machine for grooving:
① When grooving, the pipe section should be kept horizontal, and the front of the steel pipe and the grooving machine should be 90°.
② When pressing the groove, it should be carried out slowly, and the groove depth should meet the requirements.
③Use a standard gauge to measure the depth of the entire circumference of the groove.
6. The outer end of the stainless steel heat exchange tube in contact with the rubber sealing ring should be flat and smooth, and the rubber ring should not be scratched, and there should be no burrs that would affect the sealing, so as to avoid affecting the use of the stainless steel heat exchange tube.
The above is an introduction to the processing of stainless steel heat exchange tubes.