Do you know? There are many safety factors that should be paid attention to when using stainless steel heat exchange tubes. Safe use and correct operation of stainless steel heat exchange tubes can avoid danger to a large extent. Next, Mingxin will introduce you to the instructions for use.
Zhejiang Mingxin Stainless Steel Co., Ltd. is a modern stainless steel pipeline system manufacturing enterprise integrating scientific research, production and sales. The company adopts an advanced, efficient and mature production management model. The company uses Walsin Lihua and Yongxing Special Steel as base materials. Leading materials are used to produce high-quality stainless steel, providing reliable and safe stainless steel pipes and pipe fittings to global users.
1. High-temperature baking for a long time may ignite flammable materials placed on the finished stainless steel heat exchange tube or nearby flammable materials.
2. Do not insert heating wires without plugs into sockets to avoid short circuiting the wires.
3. If you notice that the electric heating wire is aging and damaged, it should be replaced in time.
4. If the operator needs to leave the work site for a long time, he must unplug the stainless steel heat exchange tube to avoid fire caused by rising temperature.
5. If there is a power outage during work, unplug the plug as soon as possible to prevent unnecessary fire caused by forgetting it afterwards.
So when we usually use stainless steel heat exchange tubes, we should pay attention to the above factors.