Max Stainless Steel offer an excellent product line that is quality assured and innovative as well.
We give preference to the quality and standards into the goods, as well as services that we offer.
Above all, we focus on complete customer satisfaction.
Our ASME SB 366 Monel 400 Elbows are resistant to caustic solvents, acids and alkalines,
as well as sea water, has high robustness at high temperatures, and are weldable too, used in many marine engineering applications.
We offer quality tested, certified UNS N04400 Monel 400 Pipe Fittings in nominal diameters and pressure ratings,
which are reliable and join pipes conveying pipes conveying water and gas in the beverage and fire suppression industry.
We maintain production standards of international levels to ensure our products are 100% durable and completely customizable.
- Monel 400 Pipe Fittings Specifications :
- Alloy 400 Equivalent Grade
- Monel 400 Chemical Composition
- ASTM B366 Monel Applications Industry
- Monel 400 Pipe Fittings Main Export Countries
- Other Types Of Alloy 400 Buttweld Pipe Fittings
- Countries We Export
ASME/ANSI B16.9 WELDED PIPE FITTINGS, MONEL 400 ELBOW, REDUCER, ALLOY 400 END PIPE CAP MANUFACTURER,
MONEL ALLOY 400 SWAGE NIPPLE, MONEL 400 EQUAL CROSS SUPPLIER.
ASASTM B366 MONEL 400 PIPES FITTING SPECIFICATION
Sp specifications : ASTM B 366 / ASME SB 366
St standard : ASME/ANSI B16.9, ASME B16.28, MSS-SP-43
Si size : Seamless Butt Weld Fittings: 1/2″ – 10″, Welded Butt Weld Fittings: 1/2″ – 48″
sch :Sch 5 TO Sch XXS.
T type : Seamless / Welded / Fabricated
AL ALLOY 400 PIPES FITTING EQUIVALENT GRADE
|Monel 400||2.4360||N04400||NW 4400||NA 13||МНЖМц 28-2,5-1,5||NU-30M||NiCu30Fe|
MO MONEL 400 PIPES FITTING CHEMICAL COMPOSITION
|Monel 400||0.3 max||2.0 max||0.5 max||28.0 – 34.0||0.02 max||–||63.0 min||0.50 max||1.0 – 2.5|
AL ALLOY 400 PIPES FITTING MECHANICAL PROPERTIES
|Element||Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|Monel 400||8.8 g/cm3||1350 °C (2460 °F)||Psi – 80000 , MPa – 550||Psi – 35000 , MPa – 240||40 %|
AP PLICATIONS INDUSTRY
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
OUR MAIN EXPORT COUNTRIES
- ASIA – Thailand, Singapore, Sri lanka, Vietnam, Bangladesh, South Korea
- Middle East – Kuwait, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Iran, Qatar,Oman, Bahrain, Jordan
- Europe – United Kingdom, Italy, Belgium, France, Croatia, Spain
- South America – Argentina, Chile, Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela, Paraguay
- Africa – Ghana, Nigeria, South Africa,Sudan,Libya