Model No.: inconel N06600
Steel Grade: 600 Series
Technique: Cold Drawn
Surface Treatment: Polished
Supply Ability & Additional Information
Packaging: plywood case packing
Productivity: 400 Ton/month
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 500 Ton/month
HS Code: 73044
Payment Type: L/C,T/T
Packaging & Delivery
Selling Units:KilogramPackage Type:plywood case packing
ASME SB163 19.05×2.11AW in inconel N06600 bright annealed Tube
Nickel Alloy Steel Tube
Nickel based alloys are very useful materials for the manufacture of high quality tubing products. One of the key reasons is that they offer excellent corrosion resistance
in both aqueous and high temperature applications.
In addition to their high melting points and resistance to oxidation and corrosion, nickel alloys are very ductile. They can be electroplated and are easily welded,
making them suitable for use in industries where very high and low temperatures come into play.
Nickel alloys steel tube are excellent for heat exchangers in the chemical processing and nuclear industries.
Nickel alloy steel tube are used in steam generator tubing in the nuclear power industry, in high-temperature aircraft systems,
and in oil and gas extraction programmes where corrosion, pressure and temperature resistant tubing is required.
Nickel alloy steel tube corrosion resistance also makes them useful in desalination equipment.
Max Stainless Steel manufactures Nickel alloy steel tubes in the following nickel based alloys:
- Grade: Alloy625/N06625, Alloy 600/ N06600, Alloy 601/N06601, Alloy 718/N07718, Alloy 718/N07718, Alloy C276/N10276, Alloy800/N08800, Alloy 825/N08825, Alloy 400/N04400 etc.
- OD (out diameter): 3.18mm TO 101.60mm
- WT (wall thickness): 0.5mm -20.00mm
- Length: As customer`s requirement
- Standard: ASTM B163, ASTM B167, ASTM B444, ASTM B622 etc.
- Technoloy: Cold Drawn/Cold Rolled
- NTD (Ultrasonic test, eddy Current Test)
- Mechanical Test (Tension Test, Faring Test, Flattening Test, Hardness Test, Hydraulic test)
- Metal test: (Metallograpic Analysis, Impact Test-High/Low Temperature)
- Chemical Analysis (Photoelectric Emmission Spectroscopic)
CNMAX is a leading manufacturer who is specialized in stainless steel seamless pipes, bright annealed tubes, seamless coiled tuing etc basic products. Also duplex Stainless Steel Tubes and alloy steel tubes.
CNMAX has the most advanced producing and testing equipment. We can totally satisfy your requirement. According to standard strictly with fine OD and WT tolerance. Nickel alloy tubes have a very important position in thermocouple and cable industry.
Main market of alloy include Europe, Middle East, southeast Asia , South America etc. CNMAX has bright annealing tube and pickling alloy tube. Compared these two kinds of tubes, bright annealed alloy tubes are more popular int he market. Because of its bright out and inner surface.