Stainless steel heat exchange tubes are used in many places and have a wide range of applications. As one of the elements in the heat exchanger, they are placed inside the cylinder for heat exchange between the two media. Then you know about stainless steel heat exchange Tube pros? Let’s take a look at Mingxin Stainless Steel’s statement.
The advantages of stainless steel heat exchange tubes are as follows:
1. Compact structure, large unit heat exchange area, and simple channels.
2. High heat transfer efficiency. Especially the gas-gas heat exchanger, because the gas on both sides of the cold and hot can flow outside the tube, both sides can be equipped with fins outside the stainless steel heat exchange tube to increase the heat transfer area to make up for the low heat transfer coefficient of the gas. In addition, it is easy to design the heat exchanger as countercurrent and fork row, so as to improve the efficiency of the heat exchanger as much as possible.
3. Small pressure loss. The stainless steel heat exchange tube medium flows outside the tube, so the flow resistance inside the device is small, the pressure loss is small, and the power consumption of the fan can be reduced.
4. Reliable work. There are no moving parts, so there is no additional power consumption.
5. No mixed pollution. The middle partition can be used to effectively isolate the two fluids. If the requirements are high, two layers of partitions can be used to completely avoid the occurrence of lateral mixed pollution.
6. Wide range of size changes. It can be made into a standard stainless steel pipe assembly model, which can change the flow direction of the fluid and is easy to use.
7. Low maintenance cost, no wearing parts, simple and reliable sealing, easy to clean.
These are the advantages of stainless steel heat exchange tubes. Stainless steel heat exchange tubes are now widely used in air dryers, bleaching furnaces, brick kilns, paint drying furnaces, chain drying furnaces, etc.