Stainless steel coiled tubing is a new type of oil tubing with a body length of several kilometers, capable of repeated bending and multiple plastic deformations. Today’s coiled tubing can reach a length of up to 9000m, so do you know the core manufacturing technology of stainless steel coiled tubing?
Zhejiang Max Stainless Steel Co., Ltd. is a modern stainless steel pipe manufacturing enterprise integrating scientific research, production and sales. The company adopts advanced, efficient and mature production management mode. The company chooses Walsin Lihwa and Yongxing Special Steel parent materials as the leading material for the production of high-quality stainless steel, providing the most reliable and safest stainless steel pipes and fittings for global users.
The core manufacturing technologies of stainless steel coiled tubing are as follows:
1. Processing: After the joint action of work hardening and Bauschinger effect caused by dislocation proliferation and other reasons, the strength transformation law of the pipe body is controlled.
2. Chemical elements: due to the use in harsh environments, there are high requirements for the mechanical properties and corrosion resistance of stainless steel coiled tubing. The chemical composition of the material should be optimally designed, and the clean control of the whole process of smelting, rolling, etc. must be realized as much as possible. Reduce the content of inclusions and harmful elements such as S and P.
3. Heat treatment: After heat treatment of the pipe body, the best control of structure and performance is achieved, especially for high strength, high plasticity and low residual stress.
4. Welding technology: HFW welding technology is mostly used for low-carbon micro-alloyed steel at present. The optimal welding process parameters (such as current, voltage, frequency, welding speed, forming angle and extrusion amount, etc.) should be studied, and the welding seam and welding Seam heat treatment technology.
5. Plate butt joint: If the continuous production of HFW welded pipes is to be achieved, the plates should be lengthened first. Now the plate butt joints mainly use TIG, MAG and plasma welding methods, and another method is being studied is friction stir welding.
6. Pipe butt joint: Coiled tubing may cause local damage during use. Therefore, the damaged or defective part must be cut off and the pipe connected by welding. The traditional butt joint method is generally manual TIG welding, and the welding quality is not good. control. Now all automatic welding technology is used.
7. New manufacturing technology: such as CVR technology, that is, the continuous tube of the same specification is used, and it is heated to 940°C by intermediate frequency induction online, and after thermomechanical rolling, the first is to realize the optimization or seamlessness of the HFW weld seam, and the second is to To achieve variable wall thickness or diameter, there are also special stainless steel coiled tubing laser welding technology, etc.