What are the precautions for the installation of stainless steel instrument tubes?
Stainless steel instrument tube has the characteristics of excellent high temperature steam resistance, impact corrosion resistance and ammonia corrosion resistance, anti-scaling, not easy to scale, long service life, short maintenance time and so on.
The installation elements of stainless steel instrument pipes are as follows:
1. Because the pressure pipe medium is more complicated. The pressure and temperature are related to the difference between the pipe material and the working material, so you should pay attention to the material when choosing the material.
2. Pay attention to processing parts, such as connecting threads, flanges, valves, tees, elbows and other pipe joints, to ensure correct use.
3. When welding special materials, there must be no errors in the base metal, processed parts and welding materials.
4. In addition to the argon arc welding used at the bottom during the welding process, the electric welding surface should also be required. Be careful not to mistake the welding rod when welding.
5. In the actual installation process, it is generally impossible to achieve the expected effect – drainage at low points and exhaust at high points.
6. Care should be taken when installing the transmitter and pressure switch conduits.
7. Due to the high requirements for measurement accuracy and sensitivity, attention must be paid to the inclination angle requirements for instrument laying.