During the processing and use of stainless steel heat exchange tubes, the surface will be more or less contaminated with some grease. We have to find a way to remove the grease, otherwise it will affect the subsequent use of the pipe fittings.
Zhejiang Mingxin Stainless Steel Co., Ltd. is a modern stainless steel pipeline system manufacturing enterprise integrating scientific research, production and sales. The company adopts advanced, efficient and mature production management mode. Leading materials for the production of high-quality stainless steel, to provide reliable and safe stainless steel pipes and pipe fittings for global users.
Here’s how to clean the grease on the surface of stainless steel heat exchange tubes:
1. Use 12-15 (according to volume) nitric acid to do 2-4h chemical degreasing treatment under the condition of 40-60.
2. Submerge the stainless steel heat exchange tube into the water tank, and pay attention to the placement to avoid air in the tube.
3. During the soaking period, the stainless steel heat exchange tube should be moved up and down or rotated back and forth to make the solution in the cavity change continuously and improve the cleaning effect. If necessary, the stainless steel heat exchange tube should be taken out, rinsed with water, and then soaked.
4. Chemical degreasing is carried out in the immersion tank. The degreasing tank is made of steel plate, and the inner wall is laid with PVC or polyethylene.
5. Chemical degreasing until the surface of the stainless steel heat exchange tube is completely wetted by water.
The above is the method of cleaning the grease on the surface of the stainless steel heat exchange tube.