Stainless steel instrument tube is a metal hose made of stainless steel, and its performance in all aspects is stable. The following Mingxin Stainless Steel will introduce its advantages and uses in detail.
The advantages of stainless steel instrument tubes are as follows:
1. Flexible between pitches.
2. Light weight, good consistency of caliber.
3. It has good flexibility, no blocking and stiffness.
4. It has good softness, repeated bending and flexibility.
5. Has excellent corrosion resistance and high temperature resistance.
6. Anti-rat bite, with good wear resistance, to prevent the internal wires from being worn.
7. Resistant to bending, with strong tensile properties and lateral pressure resistance.
8. The tube is soft and smooth, easy to thread, install and position.
The use of stainless steel instrument tube
Stainless steel instrument tubes can be used as various equipment signal lines, transmission wires and cables, and optical fiber cable protection. The details are as follows:
1. Suitable for armored optical cables, precision optical scales, optical measuring instruments, medical instruments, and wire protection tubes for machinery and equipment.
2. Applicable to public telephones, remote water meters, door magnetic alarms and other equipment that require safety protection for wires.
3. Suitable for protective tubes for various small and small wires.
4. Suitable for network line protection tubes for various computers, robots, etc.
The above is the introduction of the advantages and uses of stainless steel instrument tubes.