Do you know the installation process of stainless steel instrument pipe? What precautions should be taken during the installation and connection of stainless steel instrument pipes?
1) The stainless steel instrument tube cannot be directly installed in an environment that is prone to vibration, mechanical damage, magnetic field interference, humidity, high temperature, obvious temperature changes, and corrosive gases.
2) The height of the center of the stainless steel instrument tube from the ground is 1.2-1.5m.
3) If the stainless steel instrument tube is to be installed on site, it should be installed at a position where it is convenient to observe the indicated value when the valve is manually operated.
4) Before installing the stainless steel instrument tube, ensure that the appearance is complete and the accessories are complete, and its model, specification and material should also be checked according to regulations.
5) When installing the stainless steel instrument tube, it is forbidden to knock or vibrate the equipment to ensure that the equipment is firm and flat after the installation is completed.
6) After passing the degreasing test, equipment for degreasing according to the design rules must be installed.
7) If it is a stainless steel instrument tube installed directly on the process pipeline, it should be installed before the pressure test after the process pipeline is purged. If it must be installed together with the process pipeline, the instrument should be removed when the process pipeline is purged.
8) The direction of the arrow on the outside of the stainless steel instrument tube should be consistent with the flow direction of the measured medium.
9) When the stainless steel instrument tube is connected to the process pipeline, the axis of the flange on the instrument should be consistent with the axis of the process pipeline, and the force should be uniform when fixed.
10) If the stainless steel instrument pipe is directly installed on the process equipment or pipeline, the pressure test should be carried out together with the process system after the installation is completed.
11) The inlet of the stainless steel instrument tube and the junction box on the electrical equipment cannot face upwards to prevent oil, water, and dust from entering the box. If it is unavoidable, sealing measures should be taken.
12) The characters and terminal numbers on the stainless steel instrument tubes and electrical equipment signs should be written correctly and clearly.
The above are the main points that should be paid attention to when installing and connecting stainless steel instrument pipes.