Zhejiang Max Stainless Steel Co., Ltd. is a modern stainless steel pipe manufacturing enterprise integrating scientific research, production and sales. The company adopts advanced, efficient and mature production management mode. The company selects Walsin Lihwa and Yongxing special steel base materials as the leading materials for the production of high-quality stainless steel, providing the most reliable and safest stainless steel pipes and fittings for global users.
The purchase of stainless steel instrument tubes is a very important link, and it cannot be done at will. In order to avoid buying inferior or counterfeit products, the following will introduce how to choose correctly.
1. Before purchasing stainless steel instrument tubes, the actual use environment should be considered first, so as to select stainless steel instrument tubes with matching model performance.
2. When purchasing stainless steel instrument tubes, you should pay attention to the materials that must meet the standards. Let’s take 304 stainless steel as an example:
①Use an acid reagent to test, and the result will be displayed after 30 seconds. If it is made of 304 stainless steel, the steel pipe will not change color, and if it is 201 stainless steel, it will turn black.
② Check whether the ‘304’ steel stamp is printed on the surface of the stainless steel instrument tube and ask the manufacturer for a product quality certificate.
③Comparing the price, if the price of 304 stainless steel is lower than the general price of 304 stainless steel on the market, you should judge more carefully to prevent fake and inferior materials.
④ In the case of large quantities of purchases, samples should be sent to the national authoritative testing center for chemical analysis.
3. Observe whether the outer surface and inner wall of the stainless steel instrument tube are bright and smooth, and whether the thickness is uniform and rough.
4. You should choose high-quality stainless steel instrument tubes that have been evaluated by the Quality and Technical Supervision Bureau.
5. Try to choose rolled pipes with pitting, double-sided skin and rolled green lines, especially the inner surface should be checked for smoothness.
We can use these methods to judge whether the material of the stainless steel instrument tube is pure.
CNMAX has always taken “quality assurance, professional service, and customer satisfaction” as its business purpose, and its pioneering, pragmatic, and innovative entrepreneurial spirit will continue to contribute to the quality of stainless steel products for the society, complement each other, and work together to create a better world.