What are the details of the processing steps of stainless steel heat exchange tubes? Let’s take a look at the relevant introduction given by Mingxin!
Zhejiang Mingxin Stainless Steel Co., Ltd. is a modern stainless steel pipeline system manufacturing enterprise integrating scientific research, production and sales. The company adopts advanced, efficient and mature production management mode. Leading materials for the production of high-quality stainless steel, to provide reliable and safe stainless steel pipes and pipe fittings for global users.
Step details of stainless steel heat exchange tubes from material selection to processing:
1. Use grooved plastic-coated pipe fittings as the original.
2. The length of the connecting pipe section should be the net length between the two ports of the pipe section minus 6-8mm cut material, a gap of 3-4mm should be left between each interface, and the steel stamp number should be stamped.
3. Use machinery to cut the pipe, and the section should be perpendicular to the axis of the pipe. The following are the allowable deviation range standards:
① When the pipe diameter is less than or equal to 100mm, the deviation is less than or equal to 1mm
② When pipe diameter > 125mm, deviation ≤ 1.5mm
4. The end face of the outer wall of the wear-resistant steel-plastic composite pipe should be machined with 1/2 wall thickness rounded corners.
5. Use a special rolling groove machine for pressure groove:
① When grooving, the pipe end should be kept horizontal, and the front of the steel pipe and the grooving machine should be at 90°.
②When pressing the groove, it should be carried out slowly, and the groove depth should meet the requirements.
③Use a standard gauge to measure the depth of the entire circumference of the groove.
6. The outer end of the stainless steel heat exchange tube that is in contact with the rubber sealing ring should be flat and smooth, and the rubber ring should not be scratched, and there should be no burrs that will affect the sealing, so as to avoid affecting the installation and use of the heat exchanger.
The above is the description of the processing steps for stainless steel heat exchange tubes.