What are the processing specifications for stainless steel heat exchange tubes? As one of the elements in the heat exchanger, the stainless steel heat exchange tube is placed in the cylinder and is mainly used for heat exchange between the two media.
Zhejiang Mingxin Stainless Steel Co., Ltd. is a modern stainless steel pipeline system manufacturing enterprise integrating scientific research, production and sales. The company adopts an advanced, efficient and mature production management model. The company uses Walsin Lihua and Yongxing Special Steel as base materials. Leading materials are used to produce high-quality stainless steel, providing reliable and safe stainless steel pipes and pipe fittings to global users.
The processing specifications of stainless steel heat exchange tubes are as follows:
1. The original parts are grooved plastic-coated pipe fittings.
2. The length of the connecting pipe section is the net length between the two ports of the pipe section minus 6-8mm of material. Leave a 3-4mm gap between each interface and stamp it with a steel stamp number.
3. Use machinery to cut the pipe. The cross-section should be perpendicular to the axis of the pipe. The allowable deviation range is as follows: ① When the pipe diameter is not greater than 100mm, the deviation is not greater than 1mm; ② When the pipe diameter is greater than 125mm, the deviation is not greater than 1.5mm.
4. The end face of the outer wall of the wear-resistant steel-plastic composite pipe should be machined with a fillet of 1/2 wall thickness.
5. Use a special rolling grooving machine to grooving. During the process, you should pay attention to the following:
① When grooving, the pipe section should be kept horizontal, and the steel pipe and the front of the rolling grooving machine should be at 90°.
② The groove pressing process should be carried out slowly, and the groove depth should meet the requirements.
③ Use a standard gauge to measure the depth of the entire groove.
6. The outer end of the stainless steel heat exchange tube in contact with the rubber sealing ring should be flat and smooth, without scratching the rubber ring or burrs that affect the seal, otherwise it will affect the subsequent installation and use of the stainless steel heat exchange tube.